The Atoca Team
Marie-Christine and Milly
TADAM! Did you know that Atoca is a two-headed creature? It is Marie-Christine (right) and Milly (left) who come up with all the ideas that make the company what it is today. They are passionate women, quite intense and a bit awkward (it never hurt anyone). Read below to learn more!
The best way to talk about yourself is to say what you like most, right?
GOD, I LOVE TO EAT! Ramen, sushi, popcorn, tacos, name it, I'm in. If you look to your upper left, you can see the facial expression of pure bliss.
In the middle is the love of my life: my cat Dali! She's the craziest kitten I've ever seen - she runs, she screams, I've never seen such a personality.
Otherwise, what could be better than hiking and spending time at the top of a mountain?
I have an older sister named Laurence. She's a professional photographer. That's pretty handy when you're going into business... Laurence and her boyfriend Olivier are my psychologists, my business coaches, my idols and my friends! I'm very lucky to have them in my life. I know it's cheesy, but I have so much love for my family and friends.
That's pretty much the TOP 4 things I love the most!
I grew up surrounded by exceptional people who helped and guided me through life. I love my family so much.
I have always wanted to run my own business. Ever since I discovered my talents and passion for management, I knew I had to do something about it. My mother always said that I was a little "bossy".
Atoca changed my life. There is nothing better than doing a job that is in line with your values.
For your pleasure, here is a little list of fun facts about me:
- - I'm a vegetarian, but I don't like vegetables, see the irony?
- I have a little dog, her name is Lily and she is the love of my life. (sorry to my boyfriend);
- Sometimes I have trouble falling asleep at night because I think about my toes;
- I love the world of Marvel and I'm a fan of comic book conventions. I attend every year and I even go in disguise!
- The thing I enjoy most in life is eating the pumpkin soup that my dad makes. THE BEST.
Our baby pictures!